The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
30226917_1656848931029460_7658108803971284992_o.png

This is from the "Chant" TV spot. So it's confirmed he rolls up in Wakanda with 5 stones :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
MARVEL ARE LYING TO US THIS IS A ONE AND DONE MOVIE AND THE AVENGERS 4 IS A DIFFERENT STORY....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Generic destroy the universe to "remake" or "reset" in his image because he's evil?:ld:Still set for imax on opening weekend:blessed:
They'll probably save it for Avengers 4 then though that would make sense:patrice:I read they cut it for runtime:martin:If LOTR can make 3 AND Hobbit can make 3 long ass films this would be fine :martin:

That would kinda fukk the movie up for me, because Thanos already has a dope back story.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't ruin it or anything but it would definitely lose some points. The only way I could give it a pass for breezing over his back story in "Infinity War" is if they go into it in the next movie.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MARVEL ARE LYING TO US THIS IS A ONE AND DONE MOVIE AND THE AVENGERS 4 IS A DIFFERENT STORY....

That's not true at all. It never was. Thanos is the villain in the next movie and all the same characters (minus the ones that die, obviously) are in it too.

The Russos said this movie has a definitive beginning, middle and end and so does the next one. They said they don't like how some trilogies or sequels it seems like the movie got cut in half and told half a story.

How that got turned into "this is a completely unconnected movie", I dunno.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That would kinda fukk the movie up for me, because Thanos already has a dope back story.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't ruin it or anything but it would definitely lose some points. The only way I could give it a pass for breezing over his back story in "Infinity War" is if they go into it in the next movie.

Fred.
I was actually looking forward to us getting his backstory and how they bring it to life on the big screen. :francis:The trailers already showed us the main storyline points and I know the full battles to those will be great. I'll give it a chance of course and hope that if it is indeed saved for AV4. They keep pushing this entirely new story stuff but unless it's Marvel zombies :mjlol:

Daps
That's NOT in the TV spot. It's probably fake.
That's not true at all. It never was. Thanos is the villain in the next movie and all the same characters (minus the ones that die, obviously) are in it too.

The Russos said this movie has a definitive beginning, middle and end and so does the next one. They said they don't like how some trilogies or sequels it seems like the movie got cut in half and told half a story.

How that got turned into "this is a completely unconnected movie", I dunno.

Fred.
hmmm interesting thanks for the info

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So are we gunna discuss the fact that in this latest TV spot, Shuri is
rocking what looks like a Panther suit underneath her gown, right?

Hmmmmmm .....

@wire28

We have a breach in the network. Just got word from Mouse that we need to silence individuals that are talking to much.

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So basically, Thanos's invasion atleast is "finished" one way or another at the end of this movie...
Well I haven't read any spoilers but two things I know/understand is that 1.) the Russos at one point described this film as a heist movie... and 2.) Thanos doesn't have any interest in invading Wakanda/Earth anymore than he has in a home invasion of the sanctum sanatorium where Dr. Strange lives, he's just going to wherever the stones are.

If or once Vision is snatched, the invasion is dead and Thanos can teleport outta there... but the heroes still lose bc half the universe step closer to destroyed reasons.

At least that's my interpretation

momma

All Star
Daps
Why are they trying to show me the movie through tv spots. Goddamn calm tf down.

What do you know about the movie rn besides there's a big fight in Wakanda w/ BP's army and Avengers, a few of them are on some alien planet, and Loki gives Thanos the cube??? They're showing a lot of small glimpses but you still have no idea what's gonna happen in the movie

Last edited: