The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If black panther gonna end up doing 1.5 billion then this joint might do 3 billion easily

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the somber tone the trailers are giving there is no way he doesn’t achieve his objective. The heroes are getting their ass kicked in both trailers.

These trailers always been misleading. Especially Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Civil War (which really wasn't a "war"). Marvel had a knack of things looking like one way with some kind of doom possibility and it turns out nothing game changing happens. I hope this is not the case in this in which there's SOME kind of finality to occur to somebody.

I will say this. I am confident this film, Thanos won't achieve getting all the stone. If he was to get them then we have no more Marvel films to continue and we know that's not happening. Thanos with the full Gauntlet is pretty a wrap. Universe destroyed. So, I seriously doubt he will achieve it, it's the question of how they stop him.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These trailers always been misleading. Especially Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Civil War (which really wasn't a "war"). Marvel had a knack of things looking like one way with some kind of doom possibility and it turns out nothing game changing happens. I hope this is not the case in this in which there's SOME kind of finality to occur to somebody.

I will say this. I am confident this film, Thanos won't achieve getting all the stone. If he was to get them then we have no more Marvel films to continue and we know that's not happening. Thanos with the full Gauntlet is pretty a wrap. Universe destroyed. So, I seriously doubt he will achieve it, it's the question of how they stop him.

Brolin pretty much spoiled that Thanos doesnt get all of the stones.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let's be honest, Based on Box office numbers Thor is the most expendable of the big four. Even ragnorak didn't sell as well as the best selling Iron Man or Captain America movie. Hulk technically could just be made perma Hulk so you wouldn't have to pay the actor anymore just use CGI.
The rest of the cast still have 1 or 2 solo movies left. So Thor Definitely dying. Iron Man you could argue might die for cost savings but a fourth Iron Man movie would easily do a billy.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
dude he's super strong compared to humans, but when we're talking about super strength in comics, he's not up there with a guy like Thing, non-netflix luke cage, hulk, etc...his super strength is base level shyt for a hero. Jessica Jones mama could prolly do that shyt he did. :mjlol:

This is the MCU though. Not the comics. Look at how many experiments have gone “wrong” trying to recreate his strength from Red Skull and Winter Soldier to Banner (Hulk) and Luke Cage. Captain America routinely jumps off of buildings and lands like it’s nothing. Not to mention fighting Iron Man and punching his suit up like it’s nothing. Same with Ultron. That’s SUPER human.

200.gif

AchingPaleAuklet-size_restricted.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Could be.:mjcry:I don't think he gets all the stones though in this one.

They better give me my black panther BD/Cull obsidian showdown then.

Man, Mall of GA is the only legit IMAX theater in Metro ATL?:gucci:

Yep, the others are that fake imax. Well we have another true imax at a museum but they only show educational videos.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thanos should merc these nikkas.

Do Avengers even have enough ppl with super powers? Lol

They got alot of regular ass nikkas on their squad:laugh:

Vision, Thor, Hulk is the heavy hitters...

part 2 shyt is gonna get real tho... :banderas:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest, Based on Box office numbers Thor is the most expendable of the big four. Even ragnorak didn't sell as well as the best selling Iron Man or Captain America movie. Hulk technically could just be made perma Hulk so you wouldn't have to pay the actor anymore just use CGI.
The rest of the cast still have 1 or 2 solo movies left. So Thor Definitely dying. Iron Man you could argue might die for cost savings but a fourth Iron Man movie would easily do a billy.
You still need the actor for Hulk. It’s done in motion capture.