The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Need Thanos to yank Thors heart from his chest and crush it in his hands. The remaining Avengers see that shyt and flee, on some "WE GOT TO REGROUP" shyt.

Hope this happens with Iron Man...

Runs up on Thanos, gets worked and everybody lookin like :picard::whoa:We gotta get the fukk outta here.

giphy.gif

Imagine if he does Hulk like this and Thor and Loki run :dead:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Need Thanos to yank Thors heart from his chest and crush it in his hands. The remaining Avengers see that shyt and flee, on some "WE GOT TO REGROUP" shyt.

Cap: "We never leave a man behind"
Tony: "We're Not. And If we stay a second longer, they'll be nobody left to avenge him"
LOL
Avengers gon flee on some
YCRa34g.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope they show the new trailer during tomb raider as well:mjgrin:
I'm sure the trailer will be amazing:mjgrin:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Hope this happens with Iron Man...

Runs up on Thanos, gets worked and everybody lookin like :picard::whoa:We gotta get the fukk outta here.

giphy.gif

Imagine if he does Hulk like this and Thor and Loki run :dead:

He has to do it to the Tanks of the team, remember Iron man is 4th now. It’s Thor/Hulk (changeable depending on how they want to play it) and then Vision. I think it will be Vision that’s gets that death blow. Based on Hemsworth talking about Thor 4 and wanting to do another one I think Thor survives because he has read the script to IW prior to the press tour for Thor Ragnarok.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Giving him the black
Order in this though kinda contradicts that because he would never risk going after something so powerful with others knowing about it
I dont know what you mean by that. And Thanos avoiding fighting the Hulk seems like a writers preference he could just easily slap him up and go about his business.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know what you mean by that. And Thanos avoiding fighting the Hulk seems like a writers preference he could just easily slap him up and go about his business.

I mean the infinity gauntlet could make black widow a god so having a crew of underlings helping him search for stones seems out of character for thanos especially since corvus eventually turned on him in the comics.

Even the collectors purple broad tried to grab the power stone when she found out what it really was