The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I will cop pre sale tickets asap:yeshrug:
Most likely tomorrow:yeshrug:

Marvel can have my money:yeshrug: ive given up:yeshrug:Tbh everyone should try to get tickets early cuz its gonna be sold out 10x worst then black panther:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I will cop pre sale tickets asap:yeshrug:
Most likely tomorrow:yeshrug:

Marvel can have my money:yeshrug: ive given up:yeshrug:Tbh everyone should try to get tickets early cuz its gonna be sold out 10x worst then black panther:francis:

Man I saw black panther on Saturday night fam... :stopitslime: I walked right up to the Kiosk and swiped my credit card and went right in.... But my dumbass brothers wanted that damned concession food and I had to go get the seats... :stopitslime: Man they are horrible at planning that shyt. I'm there like 10 minutes before even the previews start I make sure I got snacks in the pockets...:lolbron:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yeh, In my parts you can pretty much go to any movie on opening night. People around here don't line up and do all that presale madness.

Star Wars TFA & TLJ had plenty of tickets for all the showings from 7p to 12a

Black Panther showings sold out but you could of got your tickets 10-15mins before showtime.

San Francisco is different.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Thanos is plenty strong enough to beat the shyt out of him without any planning.

I know he is but thanos even stated in the comics once that a fight with the hulk is a battle he would like to avoid. He’s a strategist and only gets busy when its necessary which is why i was hyped at the after credit scene in AOU when he was like “fine ill do it myself”! Giving him the black
Order in this though kinda contradicts that because he would never risk going after something so powerful with others knowing about it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DYWUp98XUAIwWV3.jpg:large

Iron Man Mayne turning into rockets now?:ohhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
hopefully they put out that press release too with the entire cast. i wanna see who voices the black order and shyt

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeh, In my parts you can pretty much go to any movie on opening night. People around here don't line up and do all that presale madness.

Black Panther showings sold out but you could of got your tickets 10-15mins before showtime.

Yea same here in ny. Its just the reserved ticket theaters u gotta go a day ahead or early in the day if u rolling 3 or more so u get seats altogether

momma

All Star
Daps

The normal theaters never sell out but for reserved seating / "premium" theaters / IMAX I think those shyts go fast

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not gonna lie, i want a break from Ironman after this.

I want Tony to live on as an AI voice for the next person to don the armor or something, but i want to get a few years without said armor. Also, if Tony dies, I want Rhodey to die with him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
not gonna lie, i want a break from Ironman after this.

I want Tony to live on as an AI voice for the next person to don the armor or something, but i want to get a few years without said armor. Also, if Tony dies, I want Rhodey to die with him.

:dead: