The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That Entertainment Tonight shyt was :trash:

Was literally 90 seconds long with no new movie footage. A couple behind the scenes shots that didn't really show anything. It was mostly interviews with the cast and even then none were longer than 10-15 seconds. Big ass waste of time.

I realize this movie is going to do numbers regardless but the lack of promotion this close to the release date is starting to wear thin.

Fred.
see you april 27th :SmokinFury:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel could drop an exclusive trailer online right now and charge $3.99 for it and that that shyt would get 5 Million views in 30 mins:mjlol:

Martha
I was thinking this weekend they should have put the trailers in front of A Wrinkle in Time exclusively. Shyt would have done 100 million. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Oh shyt you right!!:mindblown:

@wire28 HANG UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!!!:damn:

CHILL BREH!!!!

Martha:whoa:

Too late. They in a shareholders meeting right now like :patrice: What if we charge a 1.99 for 2 weeks early access for the second trailer. :jbhmm: :gladbron: We can make it exclusive to the MyDisneyMobile App. :banderas: Thanks faceless internet guy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Too late. They in a shareholders meeting right now like :patrice: What if we charge a 1.99 for 2 weeks early access for the second trailer. :jbhmm: :gladbron: We can make it exclusive to the MyDisneyMobile App. :banderas: Thanks faceless internet guy.

Damn that would be a HELL of a way to sell the DisneyMobile App:wow:

They'd have 20 Million subscriptions by the morning:whew:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh shyt you right!!:mindblown:

@wire28 HANG UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!!!:damn:

CHILL BREH!!!!

Martha:whoa:
Can’t drop too much info but pending the net neutrality dealings this may be closer than some of you brehs would like :sas2:

If you all want the exclusive Disney “behind the curtain” package which will cut the trailer price in half, I’ll be able to hook you up. Marvel gang first of course :sas2:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I like this...Thanos is unimaginably powerful, just how he should be. I glad they didnt dumb him down. This shyt should be so overwhelming for the avengers and completely hopeless. Everyone is getting fukked, I love it.
If they gonna make dude have fukkin Madara level feats like THAT, they gotta get my man Silver Surfer involved. THEY GOT TOO