The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if Vision is wiped out in this one, it makes AOU even more of a worthless movie.

... aight, not completely worthless, but it'll easily be remembered as one of the worst MCU movies when all is said and done. I expect SW to have a big impact, but she's also not a very interesting character. Vision bringing the gem to the game, but then only really being a bit player in 3 movies, Quiksilver being a one act wonder, Hawkeye basically being the psuedo-lead of the movie, the tacked on infinity stone visions, etc. it's gonna be an easy skip.

I mean even if Vision and Wanda are HUGE characters going forward, i can probably make an argument AOU is an easy skip

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Marvel on they bully mode shyt:lolbron:. They got the world feenin for Black Panther and then they hit all of us with this and killed DC spirit:wow:
Feige & the Russos already said it's been a spiritual journey for Thanos from the inception to Infinity War. The various proxies to acquire the Stones, failed schemes, & ultimately the decision to go through the trouble of taking them personally. As his plans fail, his ambitions grow, he assembles the Black Order & decided to deal with the Avengers/GotG because he's decided that he's got time.

I like the new look because it reflects that. When a King leads the charge, you leave the crown, fine apparel, & all that shyt at the crib. He'll come back for it when the dirty work is done.

Timbs laced, mask on, fukk it mask off :wow:
:russ::myman:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
cf8ac527-bf40-4425-86c9-78fc45c349ac-jpeg.2013403

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I feel like they're setting him, Spidey and BUCKY up as the next gen leads.

i never followed the avengers like that but i know basically what happens in the comics and what not...so this makes sense...I was wondering why Bucky was still around but there is obviously deeper connection there

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
if Vision is wiped out in this one, it makes AOU even more of a worthless movie.

... aight, not completely worthless, but it'll easily be remembered as one of the worst MCU movies when all is said and done. I expect SW to have a big impact, but she's also not a very interesting character. Vision bringing the gem to the game, but then only really being a bit player in 3 movies, Quiksilver being a one act wonder, Hawkeye basically being the psuedo-lead of the movie, the tacked on infinity stone visions, etc. it's gonna be an easy skip.

I mean even if Vision and Wanda are HUGE characters going forward, i can probably make an argument AOU is an easy skip

There was a casting call for A4. For twins.

So they might have had offspring which may negate your logic.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i never followed the avengers like that but i know basically what happens in the comics and what not...so this makes sense...I was wondering why Bucky was still around but there is obviously deeper connection there
Bucky or Sebastian Stan has a huge female following. That might be a consideration.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
everytime i see homie on here with the Squadron Supreme WU variant avy, i be thinking...

"man! MARVEL would be on some true to life GOAT shyt they throw in some random "surprise" characters that wouldnt NOBODY think of poppin up in this movie to help out!
or some lil subtle shyt for the future movies to come.
like a shot of RiRi in her mothers garage fukkin with metals and shyt.
Miles being late for class stuffin his costume in his backpack.
so many possibilities!
:ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie feels like the end of an era. :to:

The day 1 characters are about to be ghost. It's almost as if people never appreciate someone until they're gone.

When Tony Stark rides off into the MCU sunset it will be the end of an journey that started with a simple trailer