The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

IWhDfu7.gif

we are really witnessing the pinnacle of comic cinema. never before has there been an event like this :wow: what a privilege :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm scared they wont do Thanos justice. Like Gotdamn you've put the focus on the heros so long he's gonna have to do some ill shyt to be seen as a threat to all these heroes.
they will. thats why there is two movies. bodies will be caught in the first one most assuredly

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm scared they wont do Thanos justice. Like Gotdamn you've put the focus on the heros so long he's gonna have to do some ill shyt to be seen as a threat to all these heroes.

They said infinity war focuses on him so its going to basically be Thanos' quest for the stones so thats whats going to connect everything. Thor is on Asgard so im guessing thor 3 will have an after credit scene of him heading there 1st.strange is in it too so they both going to be like oh shyt we got 2 stones on earth and assemble any avenger they can find to try and stop him

Fukk up asgard then heads to nova corps followed by a visit to the collector and then we got 2 stones on earth with vision and dr strange.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
they will. thats why there is two movies. bodies will be caught in the first one most assuredly

I know Vision gets it. he has a stone in his head. But I hope a few more people get it as well. The only thing is that marvel hasn't had a hero killed in any of these films. Are they suddenly going to kill 4 or 5. Now the easy people to slay would be Groot, Vision, and maybe Thor because we got the scene of Cap making the Hammer move just a bit. But even then Marvel is still about the kids. I can't see a major human character dying. What I would love to see Thanos wiping out the universe and a good chunk of the cast going by bye till the end of part 2 and Thanos killing people, not just them dissapearing or something like that.