The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just wanna thank the don Feige for realizing all the way bike in the early 2000s when with sony and working on the og spideys the possibility of a connected superhero movie verse. For realizing what makes a superhero character special and how to properly adapt it to the big screen. For pushing forward when everyone else laughed and rejected the idea calling it ludicrous and impossible. For hiring talented directors and incredible actors while striving to re-imagine and innovate the future, for giving us fans and casuals piff after piff (though we had sum bumps along the way) and for releasing the IW trailer tomorrow. I love the gang, its always gonna be the gang, the empire shall live forever and ever dammit. #MarvelGang
to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
i9oPelm8vSNY.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

man i believe that marvel has f4 not sure bout xmen just yet but definitely f4 and they been had them. maybe when fox saw sony do the spidey thing and then saw the results of homecoming they came to their sense. phase 4 will introduce them. and the xmen will come later.

I've been thinking the same, they were waiting to see how they wanted to play with the x-men rights...my $0.02

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Am i weird to say that i would smash mantis and nebula with the costume on:francis::dame:
mantis.0.png

landscape-movies-guardians-of-the-galaxy-nebula-karen-gillanjpg.jpeg
:hubie::hubie:

I'll see my way out:patrice::beli:
Mantis yes
Nebula no
Idk i'd do the same thing with Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot in their costumes so:yeshrug:

They're normal compared to straight up alien/android looking females tho lol

GMA starts at 7 AM. :jbhmm:

I wonder how long into the show. I can't believe I'm willing to wait for however long to see this... I might be late for work :skip:

I'm watching right now and it's the news sessions so probably after that :francis: