The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
real talk, is this the biggest trailer of all time? or is it Phantom Menace? what else even competes? I guess Force Awakens, but I'd argue this is bigger.

Views wise well see cuz every year a movie breaks 24 hr record
Anticipation wise ya it’s gonna be easily
I’ll say lion king live action will be too next

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Around 15 hours till we are blessed
giphy.gif

I just wanna thank my ma for birthing me and my dad for bussin me. If not for them, I would not be here to witness this revolutionary moment. So shout out to them.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
You all gonna be disappointed in the trailer and complain about so and so's outfit and why does it look like this and not like that :to:, typical internet complaints. a trailer with this much hype will never please

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You all gonna be disappointed in the trailer and complain about so and so's outfit and why does it look like this and not like that :to:, typical internet complaints. a trailer with this much hype will never please

Normally I would agree....but nah man. People seen the low res footage from Comic-Con and lost their minds, and that wasn't even the "real" trailer.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
real talk, is this the biggest trailer of all time? or is it Phantom Menace? what else even competes? I guess Force Awakens, but I'd argue this is bigger.

Probably Phantom Menace just based off of the hype of it being new Star Wars after such a long period of time.

No bearing on the shytty quality of the
Movie of course :whoa: just the trailer

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
^^^I'm just tryna see thanos slap the kufi off one person in the trailer and I'm cool

Na...... save that for after BP.

Marvel need to let Thanos team shine and show them do work.

Like it’s crazy how they still ain’t revealed who’s playing them

Martha