Status
Not open for further replies.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never understand these people who come here and complain about the shyt we say on here, but won’t go on the 1,000,000 plus sites with racist comments towards blacks and tell them they’re wrong.

shyt is infuriating.

fukking cowards in my opinion...go check your own people.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Hate is hate, racism is racism doesn’t matter who when or where doesn’t make it right wherever it is

I don’t go to those boards I go here and I won’t tolerate racism regardless of what color it’s towards and you shouldn’t either.
:camby:Yeh, whatever...take that bullshyt back to reddit. We don't want you here coward.

You sound like a fukkin colonizer. Go talk to your own people.

"hate is hate" shut the fukk up. Like I said if you so worried about the shyt go on the 1,000,000 other places online where them devils spew hate all fukking day unchecked you fukkin mark.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Get that fake 1-sided sympathy bullshyt, all the way, the fukk outta here. Y'all cacs want us to sympathize when a bigot dies but ignore the centuries of systemic oppression and bigotry brought against us including colonizing this land and rewriting yourselves in history to be moral upstanding people while stealing our ancestors. Y'all are the originators of hate trying to ignore what y'all created. fukk your fake kumbaya bullshyt, fukk your entire genealogy, I wanna dropkick your mother in the face, skeet in your grandmother's eye and elbow your father in the placenta for conceiving a wet dog smelling piece of shyt like you....oh and
:pacspit:Thug life.

:picard: Damn!

tumblr_n1svn95Qys1sig1r5o1_500.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Buddy came in with the "hate is hate" shyt.
:hahapaul:

Anyway...

I wonder if Thanos puts together a new squad.
:jbhmm:
Or does he even feel like he has to?
:patrice:
Those were his children though. Not sure he'll just easily replace them.

When he said

" This day extracts a heavy toll :to:"

On hearing about Maw's death.

I felt that shyt.:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If they're going back in the past before GOTG, he might team up with Ronan. :ohhh:
its crazy to me that they would freeze the whole Adam Warlock stuff out.
cause whether or not their relationship is legit like that, Warlock is still one of Thanos best friends.
:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.