Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The build up to Thanos took 6 years and 12 movies.

I wonder if they will use the same format? Tease another Super Villian and build up.

I don't see that happening :manny: and honestly it wouldn't make sense because of the Fox merger.

Lastly... I think in the next 10 years people will ask: Was Marvel getting the X-Men and Fantastic 4 characters back worth making Fox News the most power news media outlet in the United States :francis:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Brie Larson is fine, she's a cool actress - watch FREE FIRE if you can, she killed that shyt.

Thanos killed half the universe by wearing a powerglove and snapping his fingers but it's hard to believe a chick with little T&A can be a superhero :mjlol:

They turned PAUL RUDD into a superhero, they can do this too.

I also don't think defeating Thanos will simply be going blow for blow, it's not a coincidence Antman is stuck in the quantum realm while Captain Marvel will show up.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
all 3 age of ultron trailers were epic:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: and dark:ohhh:
but the movie was:trash::trash::trash::trash::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
i watched this for 15 minutes on SyFy yesterday and i swear i didn't remember a single part of the 3rd act i was watching. the dialogue was also borderlien horrendous. no MCU movie has aged worse and in such a short amount of time

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The build up to Thanos took 6 years and 12 movies.

I wonder if they will use the same format? Tease another Super Villian and build up.

I don't see that happening :manny: and honestly it wouldn't make sense because of the Fox merger.

Lastly... I think in the next 10 years people will ask: Was Marvel getting the X-Men and Fantastic 4 characters back worth making Fox News the most power news media outlet in the United States :francis:

I can't remember where I seen it but in some interview Feige said they aren't doing long ass arcs like that any more. They will do arcs but not the crazy 10 year shyt.

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Thanos wouldn’t even have tried that shyt in the DC universe cause he know he’d get his ass stomped

giphy.gif

In before somebody says "until Thanos whispers 'Martha'".

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i watched this for 15 minutes on SyFy yesterday and i swear i didn't remember a single part of the 3rd act i was watching. the dialogue was also borderlien horrendous. no MCU movie has aged worse and in such a short amount of time
I watched parts of A2, Ant-Man and Civil War last night just flipping channels while watching the Knicks and MNF. lol
It's going to get to the point where there will be a Marvel movie on cable somewhere 24/7/365.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember where I seen it but in some interview Feige said they aren't doing long ass arcs like that any more. They will do arcs but not the crazy 10 year shyt.

Fred.

Yeah, I'm hoping they use A4 as a lauch point to introduce the multiverse and have stories/characters in different universes, maybe using Hickman's Secret Wars run to bring everyone into a new MCU.

I hope.:hamster:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Brie Larson is fine, she's a cool actress - watch FREE FIRE if you can, she killed that shyt.

Thanos killed half the universe by wearing a powerglove and snapping his fingers but it's hard to believe a chick with little T&A can be a superhero :mjlol:

They turned PAUL RUDD into a superhero, they can do this too.

I also don't think defeating Thanos will simply be going blow for blow, it's not a coincidence Antman is stuck in the quantum realm while Captain Marvel will show up.
Thanos killed half the universe using a glove filled with stones that control said universe.
So not just the world, but the entire universe will be saved by a 5’4 120 pound latte sipping white woman? You can’t make this up :russ:

DC stays undefeated :wow:
Are you high?
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDkvOTQ1L2kwMi9KTF9wb3N0ZXIuanBn

Status
Not open for further replies.