Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Thursday, April 25th at 10:00am. Will be going alone because I am not here for my husband clowning me about crying if Steve dies. I'll do a second viewing with him on the weekend when I can put my game face on.

Man hell naw ...you lame for this here . Then you got to pretend you did see the shyt when you go with him :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Man hell naw ...you lame for this here . Then you got to pretend you did see the shyt when you go with him :mjlol:

No, he knows what's up. I'm deep into the CA fandom. It's a whole other level of commitment. He's gonna see it with his boys, and I'm gonna see it alone. Then on the weekend, we'll see it together, and then I'll probably go for a third time on Sunday with friends. What can I say, I'm a Steve Rogers Stan:yeshrug:

Daps
Hold on ....CONGRATULATIONS to all my nikkas that got tickets :blessed:

giphy.gif

nikkas stood in line like Jordan’s they was ready to cop :wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
there's no Ant-MAn in that group shot.. I take it this is right after IW and they go back to find thanos... and it doesn't work.. first act
time goes by and ant man shows up and they do their stone thing .. second act
climax battle and etc. third act..

I saw Ant Man and and the Wasp over the weekend and based on that movie the quantum realm isn't direct time travel.. it was their consciousness like kitty pride's powers.. ...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I got a supporter banner?:ehh:

@hex

not trying claim something dishonestly that i don't deserve but i've never donated before.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a supporter banner?:ehh:

@hex

not trying claim something dishonestly that i don't deserve but i've never donated before.

I will look into that but that would have to be something an Admin changes.

You sure you never gave money in the past? You have been here 7 years.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thursday, April 25th at 10:00am. Will be going alone because I am not here for my husband clowning me about crying if Steve dies. I'll do a second viewing with him on the weekend when I can put my game face on.

I’m with it. If it’s a lie then we die on that lie
Same thing happened to me. Fandango and Atom tickets on that bullshyt. Regal app works smooth tho, but I want Dolby Cinema

Regal seemed to be the only theater cooperating this morning. Hate that

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I will look into that but that would have to be something an Admin changes.

You sure you never gave money in the past? You have been here 7 years.

Fred.
I'm positive. I've been here a long time but never really got around to figuring out any advanced setting beyond logging in and posting.
I still haven't figured how to change my view settings so i don't have like 8 posts per page.
Been wanting to customize my name quote from Superstar to something Luke Cage Related for a while now :mjlol::flabbynsick:

Status
Not open for further replies.