The Official Ask Me Anything About Bodybuilding Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Its not about the type but HOW MANY types.
Various types together is best.

Protein supplements in general are not good in a sense. Its called a supplment for a reason. Too many lifters rely on protein powders instead of getting protein from whole foods. I get 90% of my protein from foods and the rest from supplement so the quality of my protein powder wont really mean much to me. Hell i even use that walmart elite six powder when my pockers are empty

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Protein supplements in general are not good in a sense. Its called a supplment for a reason. Too many lifters rely on protein powders instead of getting protein from whole foods. I get 90% of my protein from foods and the rest from supplement so the quality of my protein powder wont really mean much to me. Hell i even use that walmart elite six powder when my pockers are empty
Dont waste on cheap protein.
And yes food >>>>> supps
Also drink lots of water

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I would say everyone change the protein powder you buy.
I guarantee you that 100% of you buy poor whey, yes even Gold Standard is no good.

Buy a good source of protein but not whey, a protein that has a few types of whey from isolate to hydrolysate, milk isolate, whey concentrate, egg albumen and micellar casein.
And that's what I meant, none of you taking a good quality protein that has all the above.
Do not buy only whey.
Also BCAA powders during workout is great too, especially fruit punch BCAAs, man it's so different to have punch between sets instead of water. Amazing!
The BCAA I have also has a slight thermogenic effect just to up ish up.

Buy egg white liquids, man they are so damn useful!
Make your own pancakes, do not put whey powder in it or flour, just use eggs and oatmeal and one banana, maybe greek yogurt too and a dash of cinnamon.
Cinnamon is something that I try putting on everything I eat, from cereal to yogurt to pancakes to tea to coffee to everything I possibly can.
It balances your blood sugar but more importantly is burns bodyfat.

A lot of you won't like this but don't listen to hip hop at the gym, especially mobb deep lol.
Maybe Papoose mixtapes but that's it.
Try EDM instead.
I never liked EDM, I though it was for fags, then I went to Vegas and now I like it.
But EDM at the fukking GYMM>.... FUKKK MANN....
WHy didn't I think of it before, of course the most extreme form of party music HAS to be good to listen to at the Gym.
Unless it's Ceylon Cinnamon it's fugazi unless you just like the taste