The Official Ask Me Anything About Bodybuilding Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i sprained my wrist its almost healed but still small pain when i lift during chest exercises. should i rest it more?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I would say yes you can get there in a year, however you are quite cut so I think you can even surpass him.
I'm remembering your post b4 u deleted it.

However don't go on a bulk, just focus on lean muscle.
Try a little strongman first, don't focus on isolation for at least 6 months and then do the whole shebang.

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Studying hypertrophy? How long have you been lifting? Any pics no homo?
I've been lifting for so long, however its hard to put a number on it as I've been on and off.
But recently, for 3years. However it was 6 years before that.
my problem is when I take a break it takes me long to go back.
Been lifting for 20 years but on and offs

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
i sprained my wrist its almost healed but still small pain when i lift during chest exercises. should i rest it more?
Keep training if it healed but do forearm exercises but not to failure.
One note, when you bench try to roll your hand away from your face, that way the bar will rest one your wrist bone rather than putting tension on your wrist.
Do this for overhead presses too.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I would say everyone change the protein powder you buy.
I guarantee you that 100% of you buy poor whey, yes even Gold Standard is no good.

Buy a good source of protein but not whey, a protein that has a few types of whey from isolate to hydrolysate, milk isolate, whey concentrate, egg albumen and micellar casein.
And that's what I meant, none of you taking a good quality protein that has all the above.
Do not buy only whey.
Also BCAA powders during workout is great too, especially fruit punch BCAAs, man it's so different to have punch between sets instead of water. Amazing!
The BCAA I have also has a slight thermogenic effect just to up ish up.

Buy egg white liquids, man they are so damn useful!
Make your own pancakes, do not put whey powder in it or flour, just use eggs and oatmeal and one banana, maybe greek yogurt too and a dash of cinnamon.
Cinnamon is something that I try putting on everything I eat, from cereal to yogurt to pancakes to tea to coffee to everything I possibly can.
It balances your blood sugar but more importantly is burns bodyfat.

A lot of you won't like this but don't listen to hip hop at the gym, especially mobb deep lol.
Maybe Papoose mixtapes but that's it.
Try EDM instead.
I never liked EDM, I though it was for fags, then I went to Vegas and now I like it.
But EDM at the fukking GYMM>.... FUKKK MANN....
WHy didn't I think of it before, of course the most extreme form of party music HAS to be good to listen to at the Gym.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guarantee you that 100% of you buy poor whey, yes even Gold Standard is no good.

Buy a good source of protein but not whey, a protein that has a few types of whey from isolate to hydrolysate, milk isolate, whey concentrate, egg albumen and micellar casein.
And that's what I meant, none of you taking a good quality protein that has all the above.
Do not buy only whey.
Also BCAA powders during workout is great too, especially fruit punch BCAAs, man it's so different to have punch between sets instead of water. Amazing!

Make your own pancakes, do not put whey powder in it or flour, just use eggs and oatmeal and one banana, maybe greek yogurt too and a dash of cinnamon.
Cinnamon is something that I try putting on everything I eat, from cereal to yogurt to pancakes to tea to coffee to everything I possibly can.

A lot of you won't like this but don't listen to hip hop at the gym, especially mobb deep lol.
Try EDM instead.
I never liked EDM, I though it was for fags, then I went to Vegas and now I like it.
WHy didn't I think of it before, of course the most extreme form of party music HAS to be good to listen to at the Gym.
You did everything except name which one to buy breh.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

Do not buy only whey.

Try EDM instead.

I use plant based protein powder so fukk whatcha heard