twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i think nikkas is forgetting that this show is a full season of 22-24 episodes
theres still time for rhas

very true i wont deny it flash has seriously exceeded my expectations of a show it is :blessed:

but it is also just the first season where a lot of shows do good or great then fall off a damn cliff the next season

well see what happens with flash but I'm not concerned since its basically same peeps doing arrow

and arrow season 2 was godly peeps forget that so it was hard to top that let alone a villain like slade crushing the buildings like he did too oliver

but i do miss HOH & KILLER oliver tho he was :ahh:

Eventually "Arrow" is gonna take it's 3-week break, too.

It looks like all 6 fall CW shows that I watch are taking a 2 or 3 break starting this week except "Arrow" & "The 100".

ya TVD started off before all the other shows if I'm correct so they ahead

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Atom suit looks fine to me

307px-Atom_Ryan_Choi_0027.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thea is getting that 2008 Jack Swagger push right now. From development to world title in 6 months.
I am going to need them to move Felicity to The Flash full-time because I am about as over the character on Arrow as I can possibly be.

Lmao Flash viewers don't want her. She was only in one episode and they were sick of her :dead:

tumblr_njzzq5zhP51u4cfmfo1_500.gif

He's baaaaaaaaaack :noah: :takedat: :steviej:

They kept showing his scenes right before / after the Amanda Waller scenes :lupe:

They need to put Slade in the squad :ohlawd:

tumblr_nd7k5vc7DR1tyxw0wo4_r2_250.gif

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Minimal screen time in this latest ep and he's still takes an L. That's our consistent Dig-L.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
As far as people talking about Palmer's Atom suit, I don't think it looks too bad considering the budget that the creators had for making this. The only small complaint I have is the helmet but, I can work with that. I just want to see him in action while wearing the suit. I wonder just how much of a factor he's going to be in these last few episodes of this season.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need someone objective to answer this for me, not someone who is a "this show can no wrong in their eyes" type of fan. Has this season got any better? Season 1 & 2 are fire, but I had to stop season 3 after 7 episodes.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I need someone objective to answer this for me, not someone who is a "this show can no wrong in their eyes" type of fan. Has this season got any better? Season 1 & 2 are fire, but I had to stop season 3 after 7 episodes.
Jay-Z-so-so.gif

This season is in dire need of of some sort of direction. I figured Ras and the league would be that direction, but it's essentially been a season full of different meandering storylines that don't seem to be heading anywhere. I'm sure there'll be a good pay off, but the road to that has been pretty tough to care about.