MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These last 2 episodes :wow:
Was ollie really dead. Cuz the assasin said he needed somebody to bring him back to life:ohhh:
If merlyn accomplished his goal in getting his debt lifted, why is he trying to disappear:patrice:

prob doesnt want thea to know ollie is dead and merlyn set it up

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I honestly think people were expecting for arrow to ride that high into the season premiere after what happened last season they were building this shyt up we about to get the momentum going again :blessed:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
just give me a scene of dig l, roy, felicity, laurel, all lying down bloodied and beaten looks like all hope is lost, about to accept their fate of depth, tears streaming down their face they tried and failed and then a arrow out of nowhere :krs:
:gladbron: That sounds like whats gonna happen too. DiggL and Laurel are going to be bloodied and beaten from their fights, and Roy because he did and unnecessary flip and fell on his head :mjlol:

He may need to rethink his team though :usure:

Captain goes down you gotta hold the fort down. You don't just break up like that. Felicity ain't loyal :scust:, like at all :scust:

She left them nikkas and then cut the light out, like she had the final word and was second in command after Oliver. :childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So they really gonna rock with this ancient asian secrets mumbo jumbo just to not introduce the lazarus pits? My man was stabbed in the chest and fell at least 10 stories.

lets not act like ollie hasn't survived a ship wreck, prison, his dad killing himself in front of him, severe dehydration, torture, massive stabbings, being shot by his mom, seeing his mom killed, being beaten and bloodied, going one on one with the flash

dude can get through anything

mckorin-frozen-senzu-beans-dbz.jpg

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lets not act like ollie hasn't survived a ship wreck, prison, his dad killing himself in front of him, severe dehydration, torture, massive stabbings, being shot by his mom, seeing his mom killed, being beaten and bloodied, going one on one with the flash

dude can get through anything

mckorin-frozen-senzu-beans-dbz.jpg
tracy-morgan-hell-no-o.gif

And none measures up to what Ras da gawd did to him.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can careless what Felicity say and do, we know all women are trifling...Half the time I don't even pay attention to what she saying, I'm just waiting for her to turn around...dat ass makes me feel some kind of way every time...:ohlawd:

:scust: @ Diggle getting that work from some D-League caliber scrubs though...Then he gets the lights turned off on him by Felicity on some go home bruh, you ain't cut out for this shyt...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:scust: @ Diggle getting that work from some D-League caliber scrubs though...Then he gets the lights turned off on him by Felicity on some go home bruh, you ain't cut out for this shyt...

I was really thinking dig L was going to body him. Hes still an ex special forces nikka right :usure: