What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yup

one minute feeling for oliver next minute getting butterflies for another man

women

:snoop:

Well, and I know cats will hate me for saying this, but to be fair, she told Ollie how she felt and he said it can't happen..then he said again tonight that it can't happen. Clearly she's going to want someone who's showing her attention and doesn't have the emotional hang ups that Ollie had. It'd be one thing if they were a couple but they weren't and he made that decision

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well, and I know cats will hate me for saying this, but to be fair, she told Ollie how she felt and he said it can't happen..then he said again tonight that it can't happen. Clearly she's going to want someone who's showing her attention and doesn't have the emotional hang ups that Ollie had. It'd be one thing if they were a couple but they weren't and he made that decision

hypergamy
she didn't care about dude still she saw he had a better body than oliver, more money than oliver, smarter than oliver

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hypergamy
she didn't care about dude still she saw he had a better body than oliver, more money than oliver, smarter than oliver

:deadrose:

counter argument: she clearly cared from the first time she saw him but was distracted by Oliver and still held out hope. Then when she was emotionally vulnerable, she fell

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My nicca ashur :gladbron:....he bout to crush the TV buildings again :krs:
2j21p.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:deadrose:

counter argument: she clearly cared from the first time she saw him but was distracted by Oliver and still held out hope. Then when she was emotionally vulnerable, she fell

and i raise you
once oliver lost all his money and she had to work at some fake azz newegg/tigerdirect she was a down ass chick, once she started making more dough than oliver, got her desk, that blue dress, seen that $$$ suddenly falling

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and i raise you
once oliver lost all his money and she had to work at some fake azz newegg/tigerdirect she was a down ass chick, once she started making more dough than oliver, got her desk, that blue dress, seen that $$$ suddenly falling

And I'll raise you: She was just on Flash talking about holding out for homie and then she heard that speech and it sunk in