TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That Cupid tease at the end :gladbron:. I actually recognized her from the comics, one of the few Green Arrow stories I was familiar with. The actress who plays her was looking :takedat:too. The case of the week was :yeshrug:, but it led to intersecting Team Arrow with what Laurel and Wildcat have been doing which was cool. Roy being another red herring for Sara's killer wasn't shocking. With him storming out towards the end, maybe he takes next week off. His suit as cool, but so far as a character he hasn't been too hot. We need Thea and Malcolm back.

I do like the fact they did the nod to the boxing glove arrow and have been setting up the end of episodes with cliff-hangers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Them doing that boxing glove arrow warmed my nerd heart.

I liked how they sprinkled Cupid appearances all throughout the episode.

Was disappointed we didn't get Wildcat in costume though.

And when is Katana going to come to Starling all angry and out for revenge against Ollie? You know some bad shyt is going to go down in the past in China that results in her husband and kid being killed and her blaming Ollie for it.

Laurel was not annoying at all in this whole episode. That is progress.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Have these pics been posted yet?

Laurel as Black Canary

e46m5eY.jpg

lsHWE17.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cartel moving smack in Starling:ohhh: Annoyed Asian fam teach Oli:ehh: how to unleash suppress memories:mindblown:, flipped with Roy realizing instead of Sarah:lupe: he murked a Pig:umad: So, Ted was the Glades vigilante:whoo:, while Arrow was overseas in training:patrice: Watch out now Welterweright Laurel:comeon:, on the way to becoming a Formula Driver too:stopitslime: Impactful Felicity does a hologram autopsy:jawalrus: And, is Dig-L leather bomber bulletproof:heh:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Part 1 of the Flash/Arrow Crossover Description
"FLASH vs ARROW"— Barry (Grant Gustin) is thrilled when Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell), Felicity (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) come to Central City to investigate a case involving a deadly boomerang. Excited about teaming up with his friend, Barry asks Oliver if he’d like to help him stop Ray Bivolo (guest star Patrick Sabongui), the meta-human Barry is currently tracking. Bivolo causes people to lose control of their emotions and has been using that skill to rob banks. Unfortunately, the superhero partnership doesn’t go as smoothly as Barry expected. When Oliver tells Barry he still has a lot to learn, Barry sets out to prove him wrong by attempting to stop Bivolo alone. However, when Bivolo infects Barry and sets him on a rage rampage, everyone is in danger, and the only one who can stop him is the Arrow. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) is furious when Eddie (Rick Cosnett) tries to get a task force to stop The Flash, Joe and Dr. Wells(Tom Cavanagh) agree the Arrow is a bad influence on Barry, and Caitlin and Cisco deal with a newteam in S.T.A.R. Labs.

Part 2
"THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD"— Oliver (Stephen Amell),Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) track down the location of a boomerang-wielding killer named Digger Harkness (guest star) but are surprised when they come face to face with an A.R.G.U.S. team. Diggle asks Lyla (guest star) why A.R.G.U.S. is involved but she defers until Harkness attacks the building, killing several agents and targeting Lyla. The Arrow joins the fight and gets help from an old friend – The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin). Harkness manages toget away and Oliver teams up with Barry again to find him before he can get to Lyla. When Harkness plants five bombs in the city that are timed to explode at the same time, both teams must come together to save the city.