satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli: I watched the trailer & it had me :ohlawd:, but y'all gotta admit the show pursuing this Oliver & Felicity 'ship storyline is gonna be like "Smallville" dragging out the Clark & Lana 'ship storyline for 4-5 seasons after Lois was introduced on the show. I never had a problem with it because I understood that Lana is supposed to be Clark's High School sweetheart, most fans seemed to hate it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SDCC 2014: ARROW PANEL TEASES ORACLE & WHAT'S TO COME IN SEASON 3

The cast and producers tease Thea, Olicity and more.

25 JUL 2014 BY ROTH CORNET

The cast and creator of Arrow took the stage at Comic Con today to tease what's ahead in Season 3, but before TV Guide's Damian Holbrook ushered in producers Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim, Paul Blackthorne, and Greg Berlanti and cast John Barrowman, Willa Holland, Stephen Amell, Colton Haynes, and David Ramsey, a.new trailer was released that answers a few fan questions and raises several more. Check it out on TV Guide.

Despite what it may look like in that trailer, fans were assured that Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) is just fine, she couldn't make it to Comic Con as she's busy in production on the show. The producers touched on some things that we knew were ahead for the series, including the big episode 8 Flash/Arrow crossover. Kreisberg said that Oliver going to Hong Kong was planned from the very beginning - and we do see some of his time with Amanda Waller in that teaser. It's also where he'll meet Katana. Though, the producers did stress that the Hong Kong flashbacks don't necessarily mean that we won't see anything of the Island in the coming season.

Season 3 is "all about the price of victory," Kreisberg said. "Right now everything is coming up Arrow, and as Joss Whedon says, when one of your characters is happiest, you have to yank it away."

The Cliffhangers:

"Thea is going through some stuff," Holland said when asked what had become of her character after we saw her leave in that limo. "All I can say is that I've had to start hitting the gym a little bit. She's definitely made a big change. There's no more Vertigo, dancing on table tops Thea. The Thea that you saw in Seasons 1 and 2 is gone."

John Barrowman hasn't read the scripts yet, but hopes that Malcolm will try to use his emotional connection with his daughter to control her and keep her alive, as he's still reeling from the loss of his son. The producers did assure that we will see what happened in that limo in a flashback.

As to "daddy Diggle," Ramsey says that his paternity will add "a lot of dramatic tension."

"The stakes get higher," the actor said. "Does he stay with the team? Does he leave?"

In terms of "Olicity," as Amell says, "Well there's been sexual tension there always, so now they finally go on a date!" It doesn't necessarily look as if it goes very well, though.

"We really weren't trying to fake everyone out with their confession to each other," Berlanti said. "So we'll deal with that directly."

Oliver may have some competition, though, in the form of t Brandon Routh's Ray Palmer, AKA The Atom.

"We actually originally asked for Ted Kord," Kreisberg said of the character. "But DC has other plans for him, so they said, 'H about Ray Palmer?' And we said that would work even better."

Will We See Oracle?:

Fans have wondering about Felicity as Oracle for some time and the producers dropped a big hint to that effect right at the close of the panel.

"Ivo is not her father, to quash a rumor," Kreisberg said when asked if that would be revealed to be a part of her history. "We've known her backstory for a long time and one of the early episodes this season will be a flashback to Felicity and her time at MIT. The title of the episode is "Oracle."

Stay tuned to IGN for all things Arrow and Comic Con.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/26/sdcc-2014-arrow-panel-teases-oracle-whats-to-come-in-season-3

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder what DC's plans are for Ted Kord that they wouldn't let the Arrow team use him?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diggle raising up at Oliver:mjlol:

...anyway, can't wait for Arrow to come thru and Snoop Dogg the buildings:banderas: