The Official "Archer" Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
first it was Woodhouse now this...I dont see the show going on after this..Mallory kept Archer and everyone in balance..there would be too much fukkery without her...kreiger will go wild with his already wild experiments..noone to bail em out when they cross paths with the feds like Mallory used to
They could write in Archer's "real" father to come in and take over and play off who his real father actually is.. Or just have Cyril take over again

But she was perfect for her role rest in peace

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
They could write in Archer's "real" father to come in and take over and play off who his real father actually is.. Or just have Cyril take over again

But she was perfect for her role rest in peace
seemed like the Lana billionaire husband was taking over but personally didnt like how his company was managing the agency with too much exposure by those "seemed like" social media content creaters... didn't like that..

parallax

Superstar
Daps
first it was Woodhouse now this...I dont see the show going on after this..Mallory kept Archer and everyone in balance..there would be too much fukkery without her...kreiger will go wild with his already wild experiments..noone to bail em out when they cross paths with the feds like Mallory used to

theyve got their new boss already. the dude who nandor from what we do in the shadows voiced

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
That ether will be coming from Alicent in short order, Rhaenyra. I know u a Daenerys knockoff but she woulda spotted that shyt

*Edit* this shyt was supposed to be in the GOT House of the Dragon Thread. Archer is my favorite show tho

archer-sterling.gif

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
"To allude a storm, u can either sail into it or around it, but u must never await it's coming."

Brehlaryon with the quotables. They might axe this nikka for being too smart

*Edit*

archer-sterling.gif

Last edited: