The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Black chicks in the bottom two huh??? Lmao.. yeah alright. But then again, black folks don't vote like that.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So while it's good that the ladies will have another chance to prove themselves, I had a feeling that the overt praise of Amber would do more harm than good. I just hope that next week that better song choices are made.

Amber gets props for tackling a Celine song, but her second choice was not good. Candice always delivers when it comes to the vocals but she needs to stop switching up the arrangement of certain songs. It worked with 'Straight Up' but fell flat when it came to Drake's song imo.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Black chicks in the bottom two huh??? Lmao.. yeah alright. But then again, black folks don't vote like that.

Personally, I feel that the judges did a huge disservice to both Candice and Amber when it came time to critique Candice's second performance. Focusing on what Jimmy said as it pertained to Amber was a mistake. It just wasn't the time for that. Also the overt praise for Amber and the overt criticism towards Kree is why (imo) they landed in the bottom two.

At the end of the day, they both have made it this far because a variety of people have voted for them.

Daps
Yet again im late to the weekly Idol viewing on my dvr

Amber is so :ohlawd:

And you know Nikki had go suck off Drake to get him to show up for that big whale

That shocker of no one being eliminated was good but you alreay know they just prolonging the mass "black exodus"

They want an all cac finale and with Kree getting the sympathy victory like Adele