The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
fxszr6jpg_zps4ea87670.gif

That's the Candice that I like to hear. Absolutely beautiful.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
My gf likes to watch Idol. 999 times out of 1000 I can't stand it, but ever since I first heard Candice Glover, I slowly but surely became invested in seeing her win.

Last night's performance could have gone without the creepy ass demonic voice mid-performance, but even then, it was simply amazing.

She takes tracks I already love - "Ordinary People," "Lovesong" - and makes them her own.

Since they voted l-l-l-Lazaro into the Top 3 last week, I have no faith in America picking her as the winner, but I know that she's gonna get a record deal no matter what.

She's simply too good.

profound

technique
Daps
My gf likes to watch Idol.

same here so i catch it sometimes, :lolbron: at mariah's coke-fueled diatribe last night after that dude performed :snoop: she went on and on about nothing, it felt like the audience only clapped at the end because she finally shut up. nikki was clowning her the entire time :pachaha:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
got damn Nikki looks so sexy :noah:

Never seen a Black women look so sexy in blonde hair :noah:

Also, that performance reminds me of one of my favorite "old school" songs, "that's what friends are for" :blessed:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Well either Amber is at the bottom with Lazaro or she's in the middle. No doubt that Kree and Candice are on top.

Welp! My favorite AI Winner is back...

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
:beli:

looks like amber is in the bottom two :beli:

they gon stop doing my lady like that :birdman:

She could have placed in the middle. It's hard to tell (obviously) because Lazaro's fan-base could have gave him enough votes to counter those that have had enough of him.

I'll admit that I don't like anyone's chances when paired with him, but it could work out for Amber this go round.