The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why get sad when your competition has to go home? Don't just succeed in life. Let others fail. It's the way the universe works.

If you and Nikki were both on the show competing hard to win and you barely qualified over her you wouldn't feel a lil sad?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you and Nikki were both on the show competing hard to win and you barely qualified over her you wouldn't feel a lil sad?
We'd share our success no matter what... These are total strangers who have no connections with each other. I've been in and won numerous competitions both in music and sports. If someone is going to lose it won't be me so it has to be someone else. That's the way the game works.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What the fukk did I just listen to? This is how I know this show is a joke. Dude is singing like a 12 year old boy going through puberty with a cracking voice.... are you serious?!?!!?

THEY CHEERED THAT shyt!?!?!?!?!?! :russ: This show is trash. I could win this show asleep with my mouth taped up.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

We'd share our success no matter what... These are total strangers who have no connections with each other. I've been in and won numerous competitions both in music and sports. If someone is going to lose it won't be me so it has to be someone else. That's the way the game works.

Lol at you dodging the question and adding stipulations. She felt sad because that was her best friend on the show. I'm sure she's not bawling her eyes out in the hotel but it still sucks a little. Just like it'd be a lil sad for you if your friend, lover, whatever, lost out to you, but you'd get over it because at the end of the day you know there can only be one and it increases your chances.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
What the fukk did I just listen to? This is how I know this show is a joke. Dude is singing like a 12 year old boy going through puberty with a cracking voice.... are you serious?!?!!?

THEY CHEERED THAT shyt!?!?!?!?!?! :russ: This show is trash. I could win this show asleep with my mouth taped up.

tumblr_men7kfZXo71qd8zg3o9_r1_250.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Lol at you dodging the question and adding stipulations. She felt sad because that was her best friend on the show. I'm sure she's not bawling her eyes out in the hotel but it still sucks a little. Just like it'd be a lil sad for you if your friend, lover, whatever, lost out to you, but you'd get over it because at the end of the day you know there can only be one and it increases your chances.

That was a general statement though. I see it a lot on these elimination contest reality tv shows.