The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
A baby Michael?

no1_zpsfe35f305.gif

Cute kid, with a cute voice. Lol @ despite his illness he still manages to have his eyes glued to a woman.

The ending segment...I heart Steven so yeah.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
That last segment was :laff: :laff:

I thought it was a tranny at first that was gonna be a bad singer, turns out it was Steven Tyler :dead:

Sucks that the audition stage is over though.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Im not impressed so far this idol is weak

The last two seasons were good i dont see promise in this one. The judge changes were ok though

Daps
Im late but i caught it on my dvr

1. Asian sign language dude

shyt was great, he will go far. I sense he will get on the show butof course he wont win the whole thing but he's definitely making top 24 or whatever it is

2. Big Black Chick

that shyt was crazy, she reminded me of a crack head version of Fantasia but how the hell she go through to Hollywood? I guess they needed some fukkery :gag:

3. Chick with the Puppet

eh, she was your average cac singer but that little segment with Oscar being homeless was hilarious :laff:

4. Bieber 2.0

Glad to see that poor kid with some much confidence and living his life happoly but lets face it...Dude was hot garbage for this type of contest :smugdoc:

I like how they put him through. It will make for good tv for when they cut him in Hollywood and he makes that long walk of shame down the aisle crying for his mommy

:heh:

5. Crazy chick singing Toni Braxton

Classic top 10 comedic audition of all time

The way she was so confident and how terrible it was. I was :dead: when Nikki kinda broke character and let out a true nikka laugh along with Randy and then that bytch was like

her: "Are yall laughing at me?" :usure:

judges: :whoa: "naw naw we not, you good"

her: "oh ok i thought so" :wtb:

overall, that was the best start to finish audition show for this season

Now its onto Hollywood week, Breh, nothing beats "Group Week"

remember when that fat kid couldnt find a group and he spent like the whole episode just floating around trying to find a group and I remember Scotty was crying

EDIT - found the link (a classic Idol moment)

:to:

Plus, yall nikkas remember that swagged out Asian dude who kept shytting on that country kid last year during group week

:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator: