The Official "American Idol Season 12" Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
That chick in the purple shirt, her singing was nice and shes nice to look at :ehh:

Kinda reminds of X Factor with that Rihanna clone, looks like there gonna push this chick as a Alica Keys clone if she gets far in the competition..

I mean they played "girl on fire" after she was finished :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That chick in the purple shirt, her singing was nice and shes nice to look at :ehh:

Kinda reminds of X Factor with that Rihanna clone, looks like there gonna push this chick as a Alica Keys clone if she gets far in the competition..

It annoyed me how they played Rihanna every time Paige was on tv. I hope they don't do this chick like that.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
n5htfbjpg-1.gif

Daps

kinda reminds of X Factor with that Rihanna clone, looks like there gonna push this chick as a Alica Keys clone if she gets far in the competition..

You got a link?

Papa dont peach :dead:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Da hell?

You're white, deal with it!

oprah-ogifh.gif

Lol @ this shyt. I was already like nah boo, when he said people look at me and see a "cute" white boy. Chile...

The embellishments- he's not even horrible but come on. I'm with Randy on this, he needs vocal lessons.