Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
Cause Luffy took way more beats than he did, even considering he stabbed himself in the manga

I felt like he gave up after seeing the future and none of them had him winning, kinda like Dr. Strange in infinity war....except there were no W's to be seen...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Lol @ evenly matched.
Yea that's pretty ridiculous to say. Cats gotta remember that the only time Katakuri ever stopped railing on Luffy was after Luffy saw his mouth and that shyt only went on for a couple minutes until Katakuri calmed down and started beating on Luffy again for hours. Oda had to make Luffy leave the mirror world, introduce a little girl to nerf Katakuri and a make a new G4 mode to give Luffy a one up and Katakuri was still getting the better of him. It made no sense for Katakuri to lose and even less sense that he'd be happy about Luffy coming back to WCI after all the destruction he caused and the distress he caused to Brule after we found out about their history.

That whole fight was just wild lol

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
hIA7tNu.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea that's pretty ridiculous to say. Cats gotta remember that the only time Katakuri ever stopped railing on Luffy was after Luffy saw his mouth and that shyt only went on for a couple minutes until Katakuri calmed down and started beating on Luffy again for hours. Oda had to make Luffy leave the mirror world, introduce a little girl to nerf Katakuri and a make a new G4 mode to give Luffy a one up and Katakuri was still getting the better of him. It made no sense for Katakuri to lose and even less sense that he'd be happy about Luffy coming back to WCI after all the destruction he caused and the distress he caused to Brule after we found out about their history.

That whole fight was just wild lol

Speaking of which, I don't watch the anime. They animate that fight yet? I wanted to see how it played in motion.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Speaking of which, I don't watch the anime. They animate that fight yet? I wanted to see how it played in motion.
Yep. So far we're at the part where Luffy used G4 and then ran out of the mirror world. Somebody compiled all the scenes into one so you can watch it here

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
nikka stabbed HIMSELF on purpose

Stop it

Im not talking about buddy making the fight even by stabbing himself. Bruh! If he didn’t have that observation haki, luffy attacks would have gotten more hits in. If you can see someone attacks before they happen, you could counter them without getting a scratch.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
500+ episodes.....RIP for noobs coming in....

It would take roughly 34 days of binge watching (and skipping the intro/outro) to catch up. At least it has 12% filler, not too bad, especially compare to the atrocious number of Naruto filler.

shyt you think bleach has more fillers