Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh he will go back

Remember that girl pudding is the 3 eyed girl that was sitting next to BM when we first saw her

Moment she lifts up her hair from her forehead Sanji will be :scust:

:beli: he was simping Mermaids who probably don't even have "equipment" that's compatible with humans

He won't give a single fukk about her having a third eye :bryan:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOOOOOOOOO @ luffy giving zero fukks about his pops, nikka said ''im more worried about sabo'' loooool

Dragon one hell of a dead beat dad lol..

:damn: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Kidd caught some humongous L, he's missing an arm too looks like it ?? damn that boy got fukked up something serious

its over for sanji :wow: the simp gonna quit and marry the thot
:russ: @ Dragon and Luffy not giving a shyt about each other.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why Kaidou leave Kidd slumped in the corner like that :damn:

I kinda figured he might have lost an arm after a while cuz didn't they show him with a scrap iron arm a while ago :patrice: and not the giant one, but just a regular sized arm.

Anybody thinks Marco joins the strawhat's crew as a permanent member after a while to beat Teach?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ: @ Dragon and Luffy not giving a shyt about each other.

Shounen deadbeat dad syndrome strikes again. :wow:

Compared to a lot of these other anime/manga dads (Ging, Dragon, Ash from Pokemon's dad, the Elric Bros' dad, etc.) Goku is actually one of the better fathers. Yeah he's irresponsible, but at least he's around some of the time and actually knows both his kids. :russ:

Why Kaidou leave Kidd slumped in the corner like that :damn:

I kinda figured he might have lost an arm after a while cuz didn't they show him with a scrap iron arm a while ago :patrice: and not the giant one, but just a regular sized arm.

Anybody thinks Marco joins the strawhat's crew as a permanent member after a while to beat Teach?

It's hard to see Marco joining at this point because he's too powerful. Can't have somebody joining that might be stronger than the captain. But I definitely see him being an ally during the final war and finally getting some revenge on Teach.

Honestly I think Carrot might join. The crew needs another female, and she has a useful power and is fitting right in with the crew.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:beli: he was simping Mermaids who probably don't even have "equipment" that's compatible with humans

He won't give a single fukk about her having a third eye :bryan:
Mermaids can interbreed with humans In OP bruh

Plus they can split there tails and have legs (kokoro)

So yeah he goin back :beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who r u talkin bout? Whos the fishman

Jack, he's at the bottom of the sea bc of a devil fruit power but he didn't drown and he's got fishman teeth. I didn't think they could have a devil fruit, but it's the only way I could see him chilling down there like "somebody get me out of here already."

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scustluffy:
dea5Z6A.png
:russ:

We might be getting an early chapter

Cover: The Sky Island of Weatheria

Title: The Illustrated Story in “The World”

Vito reveals the tale behind “Germa 66″

Germa 66 were a demonic army who clashed with the marines and based on their various confrontations the Navy created famous stories regarding the “Heroes” of the Navy.

It was an Illustrated Story published in “The World” (An International Newspaper)

“The brave warrior of the sea who could walk on top of the sea named “Sora” and the ROBO alliance and Kanome duked it out with the demonic army Germa 66″

There are fans of the story all over world!

Essentially it was a tale that was made to brainwash the kids with the Navy ideology.

Sanji is connected to them.

An assassin from the Capone’s crew named Gotti is angry at Sanji and even Vito can’t stop him.

Lola (From Thriller Bark) appears and scolds Gotti for his actions. Even he can’t escape her wrath.

Out on the Sea:

Luffy and co have no food. They’re suffering from starvation.

Luffy, Pedro, Chopper and Brook decide to go and fish for food.

Out appears a huge fish that they manage to capture.

Luffy can’t hold back and is wants to dig in straight away. Chopper goes after Sanji’s cookbooks and looks into how to prepare the fish. Luffy has already begun to eat it before everyone else.

Everyone is satisfied with fish but Luffy has been ‘poisoned’ by eating the fish before preparations and is out cold.

The rest of the crew are looking to make their way through Big Moms territory when Pekoms explains why ships on her waters never make it through without her say.

Under the sea, there are telepathic sea creatures which send signals to Big Mom’s ships if there are unidentified ships on Big Mom’s waters.

Out of the mist ahead appears a huge ship belonging to Germa 66. In the ship, a guy with a curly eyebrow observes with a threatening look at the Sunny!

END

No chapter in the following issue. OP returns in Issue 25

EDIT Slight mistake I made. The lady that scolds Gotti isn't Lola but looks exactly like her. Had me fooled