Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats my issue with the fight and with Broner, his come forward stalking style will eventually get him killed at WW and will Broner taste that WW power with Maidiana. Broner couldnt even stalk Paulie

Broner need to evolve his game at the bigger weights, he should win this as Maidiana is a lesser fighter than Paulie...

in Paulie's defense he moves around the ring pretty well, he can box

Maidana is not going to be able to hit Broner and will not is not elusive so this should be pretty easy for Broner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
in Paulie's defense he moves around the ring pretty well, he can box

Maidana is not going to be able to hit Broner and will not is not elusive so this should be pretty easy for Broner
Paulie wasnt moving we was ripping 7-8 punch body combo's, people spewing this nonsense would have u think Paulie was on his bicycle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White boys bruise easily man just stop this shyt, for yall give me a heart attack

man that give me that shyt he was getting hit regardless

also I never said he was on his bicycle I said he moves well in the ring which is true, Maidana is not going to be giving Broner different angles all night

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
man that give me that shyt he was getting hit regardless

also I never said he was on his bicycle I said he moves well in the ring which is true, Maidana is not going to be giving Broner different angles all night
That a fukking excuse, Hatton Khan and Cotto had no issues closing the distance and cutting off the ring vs Paulie, Not to mention Broner had the luxury of facing a older shopworn Paulie, Thats shows there is levels to this shyt......................

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That a fukking excuse, Hatton Khan and Cotto had no issues closing the distance and cutting off the ring vs Paulie, Not to mention Broner had the luxury of facing a older shopworn Paulie, Thats shows there is levels to this shyt......................

styles make fights, Broner beat Paulie easily should've had been a split decision