The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
She just put this doc out she's going through it. Tbh this is probably the last time the world is ever going to hear her perform like that ever again. Kinda cool she got to do it at her "home" country

I am: Celine Dion
Celine Dion is actually Canadian. She ain’t French.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'm definitely not as musically inclined as I used to be. I can't keep up with these damn US artists, and now I get hit with a song from a French citizen with clearly West African roots with the last name Nakamura. There isn't a Nakamura bone I that woman's body.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

:dead:
I love the French. They always doing so random wild shyt and not giving a fukk if you and your kids are watching:russ:. Cacs would be crying bloody murder if we did half the French did for the LA Olympics:heh:

Only one country made it work :myman:

I saw the video on Reddit and as a Jordan Stan I gotta admit Bron got one on MJ this time. Breh lookef dope as hell holding that flag with the rain coming down, that shyt was iconic:wow::wow:

ETA: did no one tell these flag holders how to wave a flag:dahell:? You gotta go in a numeral 8 pattern or you look weak and limp waisted:russ: