The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Y'all and these alt right twitter bot accounts spreading lies...
I don’t want to derail this thread as it’s already being discussed in the TLR, but where is the lie? What’s alt-right or makes anyone a bot pointing blatant blasphemy?

If you have a genuine counterpoint then by all means indulge me…. But don’t repeat buzz words or terms that doesn’t address the actual issue.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I don’t want to derail this thread as it’s already being discussed in the TLR, but where is the lie? What’s alt-right or makes anyone a bot pointing blatant blasphemy?

If you have a genuine counterpoint then by all means indulge me…. But don’t repeat buzz words or terms that doesn’t address the actual issue.
Because first, as one person said above Macron has nothing to with this and two, this account you're retweeting is a racist french bytch alt-right troll account with a blue check who's just spreading lies for engagement and some Twitter money. At least put up a credible source if you want to bring this shyt here :mjlol:

https://twitter com/olilunee/status/1815316254334312616

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I was just telling some guy in an IG comment section that Snoop being the greatest rapper ever isn't out of the realm of possibility because of how much he's managed to accomplish over so much time, and now he's on TV carrying the Olympic torch. I feel validated.

EDIT: ...and that's on TOP of having a Coli smiley. :snoop: