The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
And They were right.

A team lead by Bron Steph and KD was on the ropes for two straight games and required legendary all time performances to win :heh:

But yeah total cakewalk, no challenge
Team USA comes to every tournament with different variation of players. Most of Euro teams have the same core for every tournament, meaning a good chemistry right from the beginning. USA's strength is obviously the individual talent, which is what you saw in last two games, when Kerr had no strategy and players just did their thing on their own.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Team USA comes to every tournament with different variation of players. Most of Euro teams have the same core for every tournament, meaning a good chemistry right from the beginning. USA's strength is obviously the individual talent, which is what you saw in last two games, when Kerr had no strategy and players just did their thing on their own.

I don't ever want to hear or see Kerr ever again, respectfully

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yeah just like what you saw in the relay with team canada winning, the cohesiveness

Daps
Is Sydney McLaughlin the most dominant sprint post bolt era? The gap in that relay was ridiculius
By a far margin. There is no competition. She hasn't lost since 2019 and keeps breaking her record. Her only real opponent is the 50 sec barrier. She runs the hurdles faster than some of the elites do the flat 400m.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
In her event? Yes

If not including sprint then faith Kipyegon in the 1500m
True. I was gonna mention a guy who is overlooked in dominance in the bolt era is david rudisha. He had half of the 20 fastest times ever in 800m :damn: