The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Why? You don’t take no tie with you crackas.. if it was another breh then fine… you play to win.. leave it all on the table… he still got silver tho

Dude clearly had nothing left after those 3 attempts at 2.38m it was obvious he wasn't going to get that.

But sure I have no competitive spirit because I observed something that was obvious...

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
You could see it in his face near the finish as bad as he wanted to kick another gear in he didn't have one in him
He did have it in him.. What are you talking about?! He stepped on gas and Benjamin was with the shyts, held his own.. That was amazing.. You can see the shot when Tebogo put the pressure on and Benjamin said maybe yesterday or tomorrow but NOT TODAY! :salute:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is dumb. They went to a height neither could clear and homie ended up losing on a height he had already cleared. Like I said he should have just took the tie.
It's all good breh. You're probably not that competitive. You get this chance once every 4 years (if you're lucky to make it back). I understand why they would keep competing :hubie: