The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Imagine thinking sprinters are not arrogant

That’s all they are :mjlol:

I’d be too if I was one of the fastest ppl in the world

Them niqqas are the wide receivers of TAF. All divas on different levels. It’s always been that way, TAF casuals don’t know this.

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Imagine holding on to a win as long as these Mothercanuckers have...it was 1996 breh, you haven't been hot since the Utah jazz.

We're better at everything than you athletically...period. we prove it every 4 years. Even your beloved Maple leafs DONT WIN shyt :scust:
Who won the 200m gold last Olympics in Tokyo? After you tell me who won gold, proceed to tell me who cam 2nd and who came 3rd

You actin like you ray charles but you dont have to

Canada got gold and americans came in 2nd and 3rd. That was only like 3 years ago fakkit

FOH and hold this L

Yall should be focussing on how to pass a baton before you think about your father Canada

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
He had covid and still almost beat him wheezing every step let that Noah hate go breh
:pachaha: He has the worse retorts ever.

A Jamaican loses to an American: “The American came in 2nd though”.

Lyles medaled bronze with COVID: “He lost to another American though.”

Breh is so hurt in this Olympics that he’s creating enemies for people who aren’t even enemies—pitting teammates against each other to feel a sense of accomplishment because his countries were trash in this Olympics. There’s trolling and hate, but breh is unhappy in real life. Praying for him

:mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who won the 200m gold last Olympics in Tokyo? After you tell me who won gold, proceed to tell me who cam 2nd and who came 3rd

You actin like you ray charles but you dont have to

Canada got gold and americans came in 2nd and 3rd. That was only like 3 years ago fakkit

FOH and hold this L

Yall should be focussing on how to pass a baton before you think about your father Canada
Do you really want to play the medal count game? :unimpressed:

You're not like us...at all...and the thing is we really don't care about or think about you like that...Canada is a country of leftovers. y'all are forcing this conversation.