The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Imagine thinking sprinters are not arrogant

That’s all they are :mjlol:

I’d be too if I was one of the fastest ppl in the world
Exactly lol

So that nikka Tebogo needed to stop crying and whining like a lil bytch about Noah lol

He better chill out when it comes time to come to L.A. for the 2028 Olympics. nikka gonna be a long way from home :mjgrin:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know it's not popular in other countries and no tradition is established in other countries. However from what I know there are only 5, North America, Brazil, Europe, and Japan, Canada that play "America Football" if I'm not mistaken

They have international teams that participate in the World Games. Of course it’s mostly obscure semi pros

But the NFL is putting a lot of money into getting flag football into the Olympics, they’re desperate to expand globally and are hoping it’ll help them tap into new markets

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They have international teams that participate in the World Games. Of course it’s mostly obscure semi pros

But the NFL is putting a lot of money into getting flag football into the Olympics, they’re desperate to expand globally and are hoping it’ll help them tap into new markets

I'd watch

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly lol

So that nikka Tebogo needed to stop crying and whining like a lil bytch about Noah lol

He better chill out when it comes time to come to L.A. for the 2028 Olympics. nikka gonna be a long way from home :mjgrin:

He's only 21 and will be 25 in 2028 will prob be running the 200 and 400 and winning both