The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Woke up to this US gymnast Brody Malone missing a bar in gymnastics :martin:

Apparently this is a major miss, dude may miss out on a couple of medals

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Lorenzo Brown has been downright abysmal. Why didn't Ricky Rubio play in the Olympics this year? Feels like all of Spain's best players are old. They still have Rudy Fernandez out there. Dude has to be pushing 50 at this point.

Only reason the game was close is because Santi Adama and Segio Lllull were the splash brothers

Spain's basketball talent pool has totally dried up.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lorenzo Brown has been downright abysmal. Why didn't Ricky Rubio play in the Olympics this year? Feels like all of Spain's best players are old. They still have Rudy Fernandez out there. Dude has to be pushing 50 at this point.

Only reason the game was close is because Santi Adama and Segio Lllull were the splash brothers

Spain's basketball talent pool has totally dried up.
Not having to deal with the Gasol brothers anymore:whew:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Japan is downright diminutive, like guys my size are running around with NBA athletes. They literally have 2 guards who are 5'6 and 5'8 and somehow one of them is on the court at all times. Straight up running with kids like Mike Bivins. #AnotherBadCreation

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan is downright diminutive, like guys my size are running around with NBA athletes. They literally have 2 guards who are 5'6 and 5'8 and somehow one of them is on the court at all times. Straight up running with kids like Mike Bivins. #AnotherBadCreation
They could shoot but my god they are a defensive liability