The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Alfred winning St. Lucia our firest medal (and it being a gold in the W100M):wow::blessed:

Alcaraz/Djokovic gold medal match

Quincy Hall's win

Discovering Paula Soria Gutierrez :wow:
Botswana, St. Lucia, Guatemala and other small countries (population wise) winning their golds for the first time was the feel good moment of the Olympics.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
just turned on this breaking

:mjlol: @the little highlights they were showing.

edit: are they trying to call this a sport in the sense that it's supposed to be like "street gymnastics"? I think parkour would have been a better new olympic sport. And it would have had the France tie-in.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Spain :wow:

Fermin :wow: :wow:

It's a shame the women's team crashed out
:wow::wow::wow:

I hope they dont do all this just for us to lose LL this year, get back to back L's in El Clásico a su crash out of the CL again.
:francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Spain :wow:

Fermin :wow: :wow:

It's a shame the women's team crashed out
:wow::wow::wow:

I hope they dont do all this just for us to lose LL this year, get back to back L's in El Clásico a su crash out of the CL again.
:francis:

I think that's a fair trade off. :mjgrin: Make those financial levers even harder to pull next summer. :mjlit:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
If France don't turn this around any hope Henry had of getting a serious job in the future looking slimmer and slimmer with every Spanish attack.
Maybe maybe not. He took a team led by a balding misanthrope, Lacazette, Michael Olise and Jean Philippe Mateta to the championship game despite not having some of their better young players like camavinga or Zaire emery. I think they outperformed expectations.