The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
All I can say is maybe lyles is sick but i guarantee if he won the 200m he'd still be going around the track now with an american flag

breh got jacob ingebrigtsen'd
Don't matter if he is sick or not. You can't be talking like he does and then perform like that. All that energy he put out there is going to come right back him.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So corny people gone clown him for winning bronze.
That's the amazing thing about the 100m
He could win wood for everything else in this Olympics...he is still the fastest man in the world.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The fukk are these excuses I'm seeing :mjlol:

Lyles had too many races
Is it Covid? I saw a mask

Lyles moments before racing:
celebrating-michael-jordan.gif

Uhh what excuses? You act like he hasn't won the 200 before? He literally just did it for 3 straight years in the Worlds

with the double last year against the same field. :what:, and just won the 100.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Don't matter if he is sick or not. You can't be talking like he does and then perform like that. All that energy he put out there is going to come right back him.
You taking this shyt too fukking seriously nikka lol

He already got a gold medal, he can still talk shyt:russ:

That's like saying Muhammad Ali was gonna stop talking cuz Joe Frazier broke his fukking Jaw in two :laff:

Are u new to sports??

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
this man noah is a grade a one troll. i dont think he had to be as dramatic with the wheel chair but he knows the internet will turn it into a meme. he really working double overtime for attention.