The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That breh that went down on the final lap of the Steeplechase, is he alright?! :lupe: Dude went down so hard I had to rewind and rewatch it, it was like one of those falls where you can’t catch yourself. I thought he got knocked out but they never put the cameras ba k to him or said if he was alright.

Also I don’t know who this Miranda Coetzee is that ran for Rwanda in the third heat of the 400m, but I can see why she came in dead last. Shorty can’t be fast with all that wagon she was draggin! :whoo:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This one of the most impressive finishes I’ve ever seen in track especially an event like the 400. I don’t even see how he found that extra gear he literally gave that EVERYTHING he had

That last 80 is one of the most insane things I've seen in the 400.

That call, was one of the best olympic calls of all time.

Damn that shyt was incredible

:blessed:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they do real testing now so the times are more honest, and the previous olympian speedsters got injured pulled out because they found about the testing.
Or maybe they were just injured.

An injury doesn't mean you aren't going to get tested . :what:

Folks have biological passports. They also ran earlier this year. Do you think the testing suddenly changed up at the Olympics?
:why: