The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
America winning another gold in wrestling. This is good, cause damn chinese are still winning random golds too. They just picked one from weightlifting competition. You gotta be kidding me.

Theyve won 38 gold medals in Olympic Weightlifting.

And have all the Mens ORs from 61-81kg. The OR in the womens lightest and heaviest weight classes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stewart and Wilson look like a dream pairing. Those two have a connection on the court.

THEYRE LITERALLY THE
TWO BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD
SO I WOULD EXPECT THEM TO
PLAY GREAT OFF OF EACH OTHER

:devil:
:evil:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think so she tried but the IOC or fiba I can’t remember which one wouldn’t let her or Nneka

Probably FIBA

You have to get permission from them if you want to switch from a country you’ve already played for

They usually let players do it if they’re switching from the U.S. They just let Eric Gordon switch to Bahamas and he won a gold medal with USA

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Stewart and Wilson really unicorns compared to the rest of the world, the other national teams have some good guards and wings but nobody in the post like them two and they separate themselves every single game.
Definitely because tbh other teams have had better guard play we just too dominant down low. This team isn’t as dominant as I thought it would be

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Probably FIBA

You have to get permission from them if you want to switch from a country you’ve already played for

They usually let players do it if they’re switching from the U.S.
Which players have they let do it I can’t think of any but Hakeem and he had been in America most of his life