The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He injured again or somethin? Because without a Jokic pick n roll Murray is kinda mid
He’s been ass STRAIGHT ASS
LOOKS LIKE A DARK SKIN nikka IN SGA GOT HIM INTO A MENTAL MIDGET
HE PROBABLY FEELS OUT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT FROM THE LIGHTSKIN MAJORITY ASS DENVER NUGGETS PLAYING WITH DARK SKIN ASS nikkaS HERE

HE’S A fukkING DISAPPOINTMENT

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This is some cock sucking fukking bullshyt
Letting a bunch of pepe le pieu sissy ass probably their pawgs using french baguettes as dildo’s for they c*nts run us off the floor like this with bunch of bum ass french players and wemby

fukk this fukking shyt
:francis::mjlol::russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Canada's offense is too static. They don't have the quality to play stupid-ball like US.

Jordi is kinda MID when he needs to figure stuff out on the fly.....and lets be real you cant play this bad and have a shot against the host country whos gonna get every call...

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
The surfers got lucky. They got to compete and temporarily live in a tropical paradise.

Meanwhile, the rest of the athletes have to live and compete in smelly, dirty Paris :scust:

My first time in Paris, I got late night steak frites at some random bistro with sidewalk seating, noticed mice crawling over my feet :scusthov:

In addition the entire city smells like piss

But the visit recovered, ended up having some of the best food of my life, seeing some beautiful sites, etc

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she walked out there like "i guess its time for me to go wrestle"
like she just woke up from a nap
ubgwg4E.gif