The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Re: potential PK

This is a perfect example of why you don't embellish fouls. If Egyptian breh didn't throw his hands up like he got kicked in the back the ball wouldn't have come close to hitting his hand:yeshrug:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That’s a fair decision…he didn’t put his hand intentionally in the way of the ball

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That’s a fair decision…he didn’t put his hand intentionally in the way of the ball
yes he did. he threw his hands up to draw attention to what he believed was a foul. the ref fell for it and spent the whole VAR review looking for any little "contact" to justify calling it in the first place.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was jumping in the air…you gotta do that to launch yourself up

On top of that, the ball ricochet off a header into his hand

What are you talking about, he put his hands in the air to con the ref into thinking he was violently pushed

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Argentina must be supplying this Honduran ref with a signed Messi shirt. Because they have no money to bribe him.
I remember some South American country (Uruguay or maybe chile) supporters had some Argentine money and they were ripping it up and Argentina supporters were furious:dead::dead::dead: