The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
She is trying to find an edge. Nothing to stress about

I think she's pissed that she hasn't seen any improvement since moving to the States. What she's doing she might as well of stayed in the UK same outcome.

But she did change coach late and alot of other sports athletes were kinda horrified when they heard she did that months out from the Olympics. But like I said after the 100m Semis she hasn't been the same since the hamstring injury.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she's pissed that she hasn't seen any improvement since moving to the States. What she's doing she might as well of stayed in the UK same outcome.

But she did change coach late and alot of other sports athletes were kinda horrified when they heard she did that months out from the Olympics. But like I said after the 100m Semis she hasn't been the same since the hamstring injury.
Yep that form will take time to develop, she should have done that years ago.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

male andre degrasse at the moment just there

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

It's only so much you can improve when you have a great runner who's a half foot taller than you to compete against.