The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Preciate it....I seen the clips of SHFP talking to the bus driver
+

This is the first time I'm reading about a 1 hour walk

Yeah those French faggits pulled some bullshyt… any rules changes should have been addressed before the start of the Olympics.. these mofos just decided to make rule changes on the fly… not allowing athletes who aren’t staying in the Olympic village to warm up at the facility is some cheating bullshyt when the athletes who have other accommodations still have their credentials

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You’re contradicting yourself? How do you measure conviction? Its subjective. You say Noah lacks conviction but at the same time you say hes overly cocky and arrogant. How do you reconcile that? If someone is overly cockt and arrogant they clearly are convinced they will win. Just like Noah was.

Your points make no sense
I don’t think he understands what conviction means lmao

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y02kbbh.jpeg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with just wanting to compete as an athlete. But for a professional athlete, it seems the majority of the field doesn't really care about the media, growing the sport, or accessibility of the sport.

They asked open-ended questions to all of them, but Noah was the only one willing to answer. Several times throughout the post-conference, Kishane and Kerly had opportunities to speak, and they either said they were good or said nothing at all.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t think he understands what conviction means lmao

Anyone can say they’re this and that, but Lyles isn’t on this level. He’s not Ali on the mic and comparing Ali to Lyles is :scust:

Lyles is talented. I never said he wasn’t. I don’t know why you guys chose to argue over my own opinion over who can rock the mic better. :dahell:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bolt is not a human being
He dominated 3 consecutive Olympics for a reason

Bolt set Olympic and world records that still have not been touched. 3 straight gold medals dominating at a time whwn men were running the fastest times ever - gay, Blake, Gatlin , Powell killed them all