The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
You asking stupid questions and not believing the explanation, so no, I’ll carry on
I've been following Track & Field since the days of Dennis Mitchell and Leroy Burrell. I also know a few people from the program, especially from SEC schools.
After the very disappointing Tokyo Games USATFs stated goal was to win the maximum number of gold medals in Paris. But then you cannot field athletes for the final who were only nominated as alternatives or as part of the relay pool. Even if they set an insignificant world record in the preliminaries.
But hey, apparently a bronze medal in the 400m individual is more important to you than being ahead of China in the medal table.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How much drag for Hinchliffe because of his hair ?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been following Track & Field since the days of Dennis Mitchell and Leroy Burrell. I also know a few people from the program, especially from SEC schools.
After the very disappointing Tokyo Games USATFs stated goal was to win the maximum number of gold medals in Paris. But then you cannot field athletes for the final who were only nominated as alternatives or as part of the relay pool. Even if they set an insignificant world record in thepreliminaries. But hey, apparently a bronze medal in the 400m individual is more important to you than being ahead of China in the medal table
Leroy was a fukking beast.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Yes Seville, slowed down too.

Between him and Kishane we should place

yeah unless noah has the perfect coleman start he is going to lose a close one to kishanne(?) and seville. it takes him to long to reach top end speed. but its still impressive that he has been able to compete at an elite level even though he specializes in the 200m.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Saville made that 9.8 look easy :wow:

He's gained experience and understands you get through the semi using the least amount of energy