The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Discus and shot put still got those Walmart greeters collecting the balls after each toss huh?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
WDYM? Examples?
v1ZzDG.gif
:dahell: are y'all serious? Or have y'all never been to a hood school? I'm not judging, it's just extremely easy to think about names you may have heard if you went to an all black school in the inner city.

Posting a gif of a bunch of redneck looking cacs is a bad look btw given the context :dahell: way to make the conversation uncomfortable breh.

All the La-/Sha-/Ya-/Qua-/ Kha- names are usually associated with being ratchet here in the states when black people have em, not so much in their respective countries, we already know jobs be prejudice when looking at names in applications here so I'm confused why y'all can't just look at some of these names and immediately understand what I'm talking about

This shyt is so easy to notice I feel like y'all are tryna bait out some weird conversation or debate :rudy: if LeBron wasn't famous as hell he'd fall under that umbrella as well, no shade to them im just noticing the double standard

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:dahell: are y'all serious? Or have y'all never been to a hood school? I'm not judging, it's just extremely easy to think about names you may have heard if you went to an all black school in the inner city.

Posting a gif of a bunch of redneck looking cacs is a bad look btw given the context :dahell: way to make the conversation uncomfortable breh.

All the La-/Sha-/Ya-/Qua-/ Kha- names are usually associated with being ratchet here in the states when black people have em, not so much in their respective countries, we already know jobs be prejudice when looking at names in applications here so I'm confused why y'all can't just look at some of these names and immediately understand what I'm talking about

This shyt is so easy to notice I feel like y'all are tryna bait out some weird conversation or debate :rudy: if LeBron wasn't famous as hell he'd fall under that umbrella as well, no shade to them im just noticing the double standard
Man, what are you even talking about? So aggressive for no reason. I just asked a simple question.

You didn't even give any examples :mjlol: