The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Steph, Tatum & Embiid are still legitimate top 5-10 players in the world, Taurasi & Griner are not, I’m a lot more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for off nights

We can agree to disagree

Why stop there, could’ve picked CP3 over Haliburton too since he’s not playing anyway
Know who else isn't a legitimate top 5-10 player in the world? The people you're tryna replace Taurasi and Griner with today. Arike's the only one really with a case.

As for CP3, he hasn't played internationally in 12 years and unlike Taurasi, he's slowed down considerably. Sue Bird was more washed by the end of her career than Taurasi was and I never heard anything bad about Sue Bird on the Tokyo team.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Know who else isn't a legitimate top 5-10 player in the world? The people you're tryna replace Taurasi and Griner with today. Arike's the only one really with a case.

As for CP3, he hasn't played internationally in 12 years and unlike Taurasi, he's slowed down considerably. Sue Bird was more washed by the end of her career than Taurasi was and I never heard anything bad about Sue Bird on the Tokyo team.

ARIKE CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITHIN A SYSTEM.

JOHNNY COME LATELYS
LETTING THAT ALL STAR GAME GAS
THEM UP BECAUSE SHE CAUGHT FIRE.

SHE SHOOTS THOSE SAME SHOTS EVERY GAME
AND MISSES MOST OF THEM.

SHE DEFINITELY WASNT A FIT
FOR THIS TEAM
AND WOULDN'T HAVE THE FREE
REIGN TO JACK UP 20 SHOTS.

IT WOULD BE LIKE
A.I. IN 2004.

:devil:
:evil:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

ARIKE CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITHIN A SYSTEM.

JOHNNY COME LATELYS
LETTING THAT ALL STAR GAME GAS
THEM UP BECAUSE SHE CAUGHT FIRE.

SHE SHOOTS THOSE SAME SHOTS EVERY GAME
AND MISSES MOST OF THEM.

SHE DEFINITELY WASNT A FIT
FOR THIS TEAM
AND WOULDN'T HAVE THE FREE
REIGN TO JACK UP 20 SHOTS.

IT WOULD BE LIKE
A.I. IN 2004.

As you know I had no issue with the team they chose. On a game like today, I could see how she'd help because there was a point in that 2nd half where nobody could get a bucket. There she coulda helped, but today, Collier made a couple of threes and the US had it from there.

men or women?
I have rooting interest for the women's 400m

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As you know I had no issue with the team they chose. On a game like today, I could see how she'd help because there was a point in that 2nd half where nobody could get a bucket. There she coulda helped, but today, Collier made a couple of threes and the US had it from there.

I have rooting interest for the women's 400m

THIS IS WHERE I TALK ABOUT
PLAYING WITHIN A SYSTEM.

ITS CLEAR THAT REEVES GAME PLAN
IS RUN EVERYTHING THROUGH
STEWIE AND AJA
SO THE GUARDS ARENT EVEN
LOOKING FOR THEIR OWN SHOTS.

I SAW SABRINA TURN DOWN
AT LEAST 5 OPEN 3S TODAY.

JUST BECAUSE THE GAME PLAN
STALLS FOR A SECOND DOESNT
MEAN YOU ABANDON IT.
WE DON'T NEED ARIKE
TO GO ROGUE.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I never argued that they were, I was talking about why Steph or Embiid struggling is viewed differently. The upside they offer when they’re not is far greater. Embiid has been fukking up most games but when the alternative for the roster spot is Jarrett Allen or Myles Turner then that’s a pretty significant dropoff.

The CP3 bit wasn’t completely serious, I’m just saying if the logic is “Well we’ll win a gold regardless” then why not?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Is this Rick Barry grandson?!? He shooting fts underhand tf

Bout to google this shyt

Edit that’s his son :ohhh: