The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
white women age so bad
misty may looks like shes 70

:pachaha:Its the sun. All that time training out on the beach will DEMOLISH whyte skin. Especially the women

This whyte lady at my office was explaining how she always wanted to live by the shore untill she discovered all the cacettes in beach houses look like lobsters now.

Thats why Liliana is 37 and looks like shes 50 already.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I know how to swim but I could never do the backstroke I use to be fallin underwater water all up my nose fukk that

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
That boxing controversy is pathetic. A biological woman who landed straight right hands on an Italian coward, coming from a country where transition is Illegal is being called a “man” because of naturally high testosterone levels completely out of her control. She competed last Olympics with no issues but these crackas are obsessed with this shyt. They calling Ledecky, the stand out swimmer a man as well. White woman literally gives up during a boxing match and now we gotta suffer a whole news cycle over nothing

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Reeves is useless she just gonna let them go on a run with no time and put Kelsey in at a time where they getting great looks my goodness

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That boxing controversy is pathetic. A biological woman who landed straight right hands on an Italian coward, coming from a country where transition is Illegal is being called a “man” because of naturally high testosterone levels completely out of her control. She competed last Olympics with no issues but these crackas are obsessed with this shyt. They calling Ledecky, the stand out swimmer a man as well. White woman literally gives up during a boxing match and now we gotta suffer a whole news cycle over nothing
That Italian coward has quit before hasn’t she