The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Did I miss the conversation about Shericka Jackson being out the 100?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why the fukk can’t USA win gold in swimming this year :why:
Well, we've won 3 swimming golds so far, but yeah, they are underperforming.

Australia seems to be having a Golden Generation of female swimmers right now and they have gotten the better of the US women. Also, the US men have fallen off since Phelps; they are good, not great.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Australia seems to be having a Golden Generation of female swimmers right now and they have gotten the better of the US women. Also, the US men have fallen off since Phelps; they are good, not great.
I just saw USA women’s get silver in swimming AGAIN. We lost to Sweden.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The days of Amanda beard, missy Franklin are over

Us was also stacked when they had guys like Phelps, piersau, Nathan Adrian , Lochte all at once dem days done as well

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I don't know if it's USA isn't good at Swimming anymore or the skill gap is getting smaller.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The days of Amanda beard, missy Franklin are over

Us was also stacked when they had guys like Phelps, piersau, Nathan Adrian , Lochte all at once dem days done as well
I heard something like Lochte did dolphin kicks unconventionally... Then they deemed it illegal. And during his time they also removed the use of supersuits. Interesting era

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know if it's USA isn't good at Swimming anymore or the skill gap is getting smaller.

Countries have caught up

12 different countries have won a gold medal out of the 20 events where a medal has been added so far.