The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Daps
She going against Keifer, who's basically the best in the world in Foil. Her ability to riposte is amazing, but here she's aggressive. Scruggs needs to avoid corps-a-corps if she want's to come back. But Keifer is SOOOOO fast.
She seemed overwhelmed by Keifer’s attacks, but a Silver is nothing to shake a stick at.

I don’t know much about fencing, but I’ll take two more American medals and a sista getting a silver in a sport we’re underrepresented in.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i think that the morning weekends are going to be special, like this. But yeah...the 100m, mens basketall...4x4, and main swimming events...that belongs in primetime

I have damn near the whole month of August off so I should be able to catch most events but even this morning, they had the USA women's gymnastics on early as hell, I had to watch a replay

Daps
What’s everyone’s preferred medal count tally? Golds, then total if tied OR Total, then golds if tied?