The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Not sure what the China players we're trying to do with that play.

You gotta go for 3 there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Better see some women’s waterpolo on nbc or tele later. :martin:

You should just sign up for Peacock even if it's just for a couple weeks. They show every single event live. I had to go back this morning and watch some replays cause gymnastics was apparently on early as fukk...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You should just sign up for Peacock even if it's just for a couple weeks. They show every single event live. I had to go back this morning and watch some replays cause gymnastics was apparently on early as fukk...
I just don’t feel like doing it. If I do, that means more time I’ll waste and I’m trying to focus much of it on other things important to me. With the tv I can just have it on in the background and do my thing.

Plus with tv if it’s something that doesn’t interest me I can just shut it off. If I had peacock I’d be going crazy trying to decide what to watch, then constantly changing it around. And likely watch an event with my eyes glued to it. There’s a lot of interesting events.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I just don’t feel like doing it. If I do, that means more time I’ll waste and I’m trying to focus much of it on other things important to me. With the tv I can just have it on in the background and do my thing.

Plus with tv if it’s something that doesn’t interest me I can just shut it off. If I had peacock I’d be going crazy trying to decide what to watch, then constantly changing it around. And likely watch an event with my eyes glued to it. There’s a lot of interesting events.
Stfu

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps